Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
OK, assume I own a large chain store. I start accepting these "Deeds of Payment" letters. Who do I take them to, or what do I do to get lawful money in my bank account?
The Deed is signed and returned by merchant to you, showing their acceptance of your intent to indorse and return their bills to them which they ( a competent CFO) should know what to do with them to get them deposited to the United States Treasury for credit to their account own account with the Treasury.... since all corporations are effectively-connnected with the Unites States Corporation.

I will share what to write on the front and back of the bills privately upon request.

Another critical strategy is to "package" these bills as a Trust transaction, and to know how to "conditionally accept upon verification" any rejections from them or their debt collectors.

The liquidation remedy may well be what Patrick Devine is working on now, and testing, in a Bankruptcy proceeding.

This has worked for me on 2 bills so far... so it is not just theory.

But you must understand the GAAP accounting behind these transactions, and that "The BILL is NOT a BILL" (see link in first post by David).