Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What follows is a painless, jail-free, non-confrontational, LAWFUL, process to reclaim the status of holder in due course to the Title to YOU.Well why not get a chipset or a badges like the concentration is the CAMP this creation is nowhere near being free if a application is begging Wow! If we get our Certificate of Title .Authenticate my entitlement gives who authority I never take a slider get the paper jumping, Court clerks may try to get you to settle for a certification instead of authentication, but remember we need "Properly authenticated copies!"

how and why is it possible that it would be treated as equal to the original?
    First who owns the paper the BC is a fixers price no prize its a bill its printed on bank paper note stock.imagery alone its development false and idolatrous mammon .Its still in my opinion a death certificate dressed up as a living event.Remedying me leaves them telling a you nothing . george itself himself he him you his are badges if separated whats my authorization or authority to my authenticity/if Mans value is hi entitlement its authority me the registered claimant noted if its Correcting your Status they have already deemed you. Trust the ink never getting identified or being authenticate
    Last edited by xparte; 03-03-16 at 10:47 PM.