Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anthony Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

I find your signature appropriate; not only as to your original intent for it, but for this discussion.

Your attached Commentary on Land doc is very helpful and informative for comprehending the mechanisms and meanings of the agreements we are surrounded and presented with.

Although these "DEEDs" to land are similar in their nature and intent, I wish to focus on the landed estate of property to one's body (= land, dust). Since each man or woman is the sole Heir to this closed grant and right of inheritance, it must have a way to claim it in that manner. For the majority of time, we have relinquished this inheritance out of ignorance and allowed it to be held in ward through our own unwitting consent and/or acquiesecence. As a result, our bodies have been subject to arrest, detainment and our energy and increase (sweat equity) has been claimed and harvested by the very same "wards".

There MUST be a way out. There MUST be a manner and method to declare immunity and absolute freedom from this wardship and take one's place and inheritance WITHOUT ANY Lordship or Ownership over us or our claimed lands. I believe that the conveyances, mechanisms and public offices in place are available to us to get to that end. In other words, "they" do not have absolute DOMINION over those creations which were intended for, or became the accepted and normative mechanisms in this day and age, our benefit as Heirs to the Kingdom on Earth.

If God has ordained these guardians, wards or perhaps "kings" on earth for the purpose of administering His Holy Will and Trust, then there MUST BE provisions and avenues for the sons and daughters to come forth with their rightful claims of Divine inheritance. These claims MUST BE recognized and relinquished ABSOULTELY from the guardians or said guardians NO LONGER OPERATE under His authority. There curse (oath) obligates them to either "rule" or "serve" depending upon the character and standing of the one who is before them. When we properly and lawfully come forth and declare our rightful place and Divine inheritance, their duty and homage is to the Almighty Creator and SERVE His sons and daughters who come forth in His Name.

I recognize that there are some created trusts and conveyances that were strictly created for use INSIDE the creations of men. This is out of necessity for there are many who are lost and in need of being "ruled". By our study and research we can recognize these "agreements" and avoid them totally.

I believe that the originally created "DEED" when we were born into this world can be redeemed by us in the proper manner so as to cancel and cease ANY AND ALL wardship or guardianship over the grant of our landed estate on earth.

The proper and lawful manner and method to accomplish this is what I am after. I am for the truth, no matter what that reveals.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 12-17-11 at 04:33 PM.