so upon further investigation, some questions started coming into my head. Being a religious family, they set their domicile as "the kingdom of heaven on earth". They also stated that only the laws of that government (aka God's law) are applicable for them to abide by. Anyone ever hear of these papers holding up in court? I'm assuming they still get harassed as does everyone else who has a legitimate case when going up against the beast in place. Also, I have found some domiciles declared in the states of the union. I knew this seemed to simple to be true from the beginning and as everything else turns out, it isn't that simple at all. I personally stand more on the side of "the kingdom of heaven on earth" but how would one hold others accountable for only using God's law when trying to judge you in any case?

I also found myself asking the question "is this right?" It sure feels right and aligns with my beliefs but really is it that simple? Seems like it makes sense to me at least. Your morals and values spiritually obviously have to be there but following the 10 commandments and only knowing those sounds like it would free up a lot of time to concentrate on more productive things...