HOWEVER, they still must follow the rules of war and the UCC. This is how they get their “booty or prizes” under the 14th A, #4, So here is what Boris suggests – in my words:

Notice of Default - Acceptance of Dishonor

Having had the opportunity to discharge and acquit the matter ________ [and then list all the avenues you took to have this matter honorably taken care – signature by accommodation, usufruct, etc], it appears that ___________ [name of trustee and position] has defaulted in his public required duty to uphold his oath of office. Therefore, I accept for honor the fact that ___________

1. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the United States Constitution along with all of its provisions, demands and obligations.
2. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the statutory laws of the United States under Martial Law Rule.
3. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to United States Supreme Court decisions as a guide for policy making.
4. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the Uniform Commercial Code.
5. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to international law where the United States is signatory to treaty and/or contract.
6. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the rule of usufruct.
7. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the Leadership Philosophy on the _________website
8. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to specifically 63C Am.Jur.2d, §241-250 and 5 CFR 2635.101 and therefore acknowledge, accept and agree that you act “outside” the bounds of your office/title in your individual capacity.

I therefore agree and consent under duress, coercion and threat to discharge your presentment conditioned upon there is no law in effect due to the national state of emergency as outlined under Senate Report 93-549, November 1973 and my failure to do as you demand will force grave and dire negative consequences upon me, a private man. The fact that I am forced by a belligerent claim by intermeddling in the “infant’s estate” is considered an act of belligerency, an enemy of the state so that you ____________ can personally profit and gain by gaining access to those Cestui que vie trust funds is something I find reprehensible but I have no other option.

Here is a check in LM for $______. Let me hope that this will not bring further harm to the United States by increasing the national debt.

Thank you and may God bless you.

John

These are just some thoughts on the matter. Obviously the matter is over something small, like a traffic ticket because “payment is offered” but you can modify this to your specific needs. I would then send this information up to US AG as Eric does not care about you, but those “pillaging the public trust for personal profit and gain.