Quote Originally Posted by KnowLaw View Post
I have a question for anyone who has been through this recently and has personal experience with visiting a municipal court to present your R4C.

Because of the way in which the court obtained "a response" from a presumed "fiduciary trust," I'm trying to figure out if traffic courts are now approaching this in a different way in order to catch more victims. Or whether they will recognize a R4C no matter what once it is presented.

The first time I went through this three years ago, it was a county Justice court that received the citation. At that time, once I learn that the citation was on the court docket, I went to the Justice court and entered a copy of the refusal along with the Cert. of Mailing into the case file. The clerk at the desk accepted it without problem.

This time, it is a city municipal court that is involved. I went to enter my copy of the R4C and Cert. of Mailing into the file, but the clerk would not accept it. Said that I had to file these with the "judge" on the day the court date was set. I'm presuming, at that time, they want to give the "judge" a chance to contract with me again.

I'm also assuming that as long as I stay on purpose: "I'm here by special visitation, Rule E(8), to make sure the plaintiff is not defrauding the court; I would like to tender a copy of this refused for cause presentment to the bench please..." and then shut up that I should be okay.

Does anyone here see a problem with this?

The reason I'm asking is: I don't trust courts of no record, and I'm not sure if they've devised a scheme to overcome R4C (i.e. other than what I've suggested above).
Please carry an audio recorder and don't get beat up over a traffic ticket. The home rule judiciary is actually of a higher authority than the county/state. I am learning how to explain this over the last couple days from a new experience. I identify with METRO organization though UN combinatorial mathematics - WSA ID and Passport. World Services Authority presumes UN charter law.

Look here though:

[IMG]www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Resignation.gif[/IMG]

That is something to contemplate; that municipal home rule is the next stage of self-governance that constitutions are drafted to create and protect.

My heritage is in METRO organization. I was drafting a coram vobis the other day and ending it with a Delegation of Authority - Bond. My first draft I was explaining how I had the authority in my estate - perpetual inheritance - to pass this to the suitor. Then it dawned on me to use Article XX instead and write myself out of the process as priest.

Regards,

David Merrill.