Thread: IRS recognizes Redeeming Lawful Money - Yes!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ManOntheLand
    Three suitors have been attacked by $5K Frivolous Filing Penalties (FrivPens) after redeeming lawful money. The first is an international banker in a global (huge) bank working in "International Settlements" and keeps an unused "Tax Preparer License" to improve his resume. He got mixed up with Ed RIVERA's school and began trying to educate the clerk of court in the Clerk Instruction about various patriot mythology. [I should sanitize an example some day.] I felt this was "entrapment" of sorts; to come off to the IRS as a dimwit and making himself a target.

In his banking/social circles he overheard an associate's sister, an IRS attorney saying, "There is a group of people in Colorado who do not have to pay Income Tax. They are doing it right." He drifted over and inquired but she became nervous and clammed up. So he immediately figured out this was reference to suitors and contacted me.

Perhaps by "doing it right" it is meant merely that they have chosen not to harass such filers (for now) out of practical concerns (not wanting to expose the FRN nexus) until they are ready with their plan to discredit the argument in the mind of the public (should it spread to a point where that becomes necessary). Let's not assume there are no errors in ignoring other nexuses of taxation. How exactly do you suppose redeeming lawful money legally trumps other nexuses of taxation, like (presumed) federally privileged employment or participating in FICA?

The other two are highly paid financial advisors. So there must be (I work on intuition and deduction as intelligence nexus in the brain trust) a career nexus implied or express about that field. In gaining the benefit of the financial advisory industry I can understand how it is presumed one honors the private credit game inside the scope of the Federal Reserve and other central banks.

You go ahead and refine your WARNING but please examine your premise and put it at the beginning of your posts. I am not defending Redeeming Lawful Money so much as reporting findings of fact. I sanitize the examples for privacy of the suitors and for the quality of this website. Connecting real people over the Internet to their actual names and addresses, phone numbers etc. feels like crap. It violates a trust in cyberspace and emotionally people jockey their mouses elsewhere.

There are many, many reports of this working and working permanently than I bother to report by Crosstalk here. - From the other day:

I find the highlighted sentence very enlightening. Before the supreme Lawgiver this couple is productive and industrious. They create issue. That issue (children) again creates issue (generations). They are productive and honor true balances. The IRS is subject to law and honors their place without the scope of the Income Tax.

This is quite fascinating to me,

David Merrill.[/QUOTE]

I love your idealism. I am studying ACIM myself. But IRS stands for Individuals Representing Satan. Th evil goes all the way up the chain. They know the Courts will back them up. I had a Tax Court case recently. You should have seen how cocksure of herself the IRS attorney (my opponent) was. She knew she could not lose no matter what. I am dealing with the Tax Court judge right now who on the record ordered the clerk to reject and not file my Motion to Dismiss for lack of jurisdiction and then proceeded to conduct a trial in my absence. I re-submitted the Motion to Dismiss, which the judge treated as a Motion to Vacate. The judge then vacated all his orders and decision at trial, only to re-issue the same exact orders and decision four days later, adding a $1000 fine because of unspecified "frivolous arguments". I am moving to vacate those orders, expecting a denial. Then I will find out if the Appellate Court is as corrupt as this judge is. BTW he is a brand new appointment to the bench.

JohnnyCash
    Just a note to quickly say ... I read Cracking the Code back in 2008, filed a near-zero-income return for that year and received a full refund and then stopped filing. Fortunately I then discovered David Merrill and moved outside the scope of the Federal Reserve. 2013 marks my sixth year as a NONTAXPAYER with no issues. Yes, the IRS recognizes lawful money! God bless you David!

Interesting to note the many posts from the disinfo agents here. I sense desperation yet wonderful to see. This tells me we are having an effect. I note that Jay's blog no longer boasts "Creator of the anti-scam website Quatloos.com"...

Current: http://blogs.forbes.com/jayadkisson
    2012: http://jesse2012.com//Forbes2012.JPG
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 05-23-13 at 07:40 PM.

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Just a note to quickly say ... I read Cracking the Code back in 2008, filed a near-zero-income return for that year and received a full refund and then stopped filing. Fortunately I then discovered David Merrill and moved outside the scope of the Federal Reserve. 2013 marks my sixth year as a NONTAXPAYER with no issues. Yes, the IRS recognizes lawful money! God bless you David!

Interesting to note the many posts from the disinfo agents here. I sense desperation yet wonderful to see. This tells me we are having an effect. I note that Jay's blog no longer boasts "Creator of the anti-scam website Quatloos.com"...

Current: http://blogs.forbes.com/jayadkisson
    2012: http://jesse2012.com//Forbes2012.JPG
    Not sure if you are referring to me as a disinfo agent, J.C. but I am all in favor of claiming redemption in lawful money. I agree with your approach of not filing. That is my main point for those who are filing a return and taking a "lawful money deduction": lawful money redemption could be used just as much to justify not filing at all (provided you adequately rebut information returns) and you would be safer than signing a return and putting yourself at Auntie's mercy any time they feel like coming after you. Congrats on your 6 years of success with this. Remember that CTC had a good run of 8 or 9 years, before too many people were doing it and IRS went on the attack. I have successfully avoided income tax for 12 years, three of those with a CTC type approach. I too have stopped filing. I have had very little trouble since then and some good success for a couple of years just deflecting any of their efforts to get me to file. Probably in the long run it would be best to be proactive and ask them to correct info returns filed against me in their records. I am guessing this is more important if a larger amount of "income" is being reported on those forms.

Millions of people don't file and do not have any particular method or justification. They can't go after everybody obviously. Not being harassed is great, but does not prove anything in itself. IRS is like a glacier: very slow moving, but once it is upon you, can cause a lot of damage. Expect the best but plan for the worst, that's all I am saying. What would you do if you were suddenly arrested tomorrow and charged with tax evasion? How would you defend yourself? This is probably really unlikely to happen, but to me its about being prepared. "The art of war teaches us not to rely upon the enemy not coming, but instead to rely on our readiness to receive him".