Thread: Hello from Denver

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hope my joviality in the post above has not sent you jockeying your mouse elsewhere... I suppose that was mostly my surprise to find two Petitioners joindered on a Libel of Review.

I am pondering the validity of this cause against Fred. Firstly we can look at a typical counts pending section of a criminal cause docket report.

And then After Conviction:

Compare that with the above images in Fred's case.

So what is the judge expecting to do in June? If the USA has vacated all cause against Fred why keep a trial scheduled? In late November the judge sternly ordered Fred to have no more contact with Mark. But in mid-December we find that they got together to sign and seal an anti-slavery bill:

Therefore I suspect that the judge is hoping to prosecute and convict Fred for Contempt of Court from the bench?

Again please excuse me for being flippant about this 100th Monkey scenario. That last image is from a very elaborate Refusal for Cause at the end of Mark and Fred's Libel of Review. [Scroll down to the bottom.] This is clearly the purpose of any LoR, to lodge R4C's into an evidence repository. It looks like Mark made up a special stamp customized for the judge!

I imagine this has the judge infuriated.

I call it a One-Hundredth Monkey scenario because somebody, a stranger to me, has picked up on my intellectual property and utilized it without ever discussing it with me, successfully on behalf of a third party who is also unknown to me. This is an astounding demonstration. It exhibits the ability for somebody to understand the function and purpose of the Libel of Review independent of my explaining it directly.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. That language under the signature line on the R4C smacks of David Wynn MILLER's quantum language technology.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-13-13 at 10:41 AM.