Reggy?

I feel like my homophobic tangent has put Reggy off. I can explain what was on my mind with that off the wall post.

At the time I found it extremely amusing that the judge seemed so adamant about separating Mark and Fred. That's all. Especially since two weeks later they signed a very elaborate Refusal for Cause that seems to have completely vacated numerous federal felony charges.

Furthermore I imagine that some of the readers might be wondering why I have "announced" this astounding success story on a Welcome thread?

This is an echo chamber tactic designed to keep the "Q" at bay (some of you know what I mean). I am "announcing" this collection of images on other forums to see how many Quatludes are reading and where; timing how long it takes to show up on Q. This is due partially to my caution that linking the actual case information produces a detrimental sentiment about confidentiality. When Wesley SERRA (NY tort attorney and Moderator) began attacking suitors on Q by linking PACER documents a peculiar thing developed - it completely destroyed Q's popularity - apparently permanently. [I am enjoying that so much that I will not tell you by name or link directly there.]

My theory on that is that we like to hide behind anonymity - behind the "handle". We do not like to read about people in their true or legal names because others' becoming culpable reminds us that we might be called upon in "reality" to answer for what we write on chat rooms. It is strictly an emotional response that directs how and where we jockey our mouse. - Like apparently with Reggy, for example.

Regards,

David Merrill.