Thread: My first steps to redeeming Lawful Money are underway, but I need guidance.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I missed something... crossing out ..."the Order Of" on a check was alluded to. What's the rational or objective behind that?

Also, my bank and many others now have ATMs that will take deposits without an envelope. These deposits don't require any signature/endorsement on the back, so why can't a demand for lawful money be made on the front? That way when your receipt, which includes a picture of the checks, is issued you have an instant record of that deposit with lawful money demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagus View Post
    Also, my bank and many others now have ATMs that will take deposits without an envelope. These deposits don't require any signature/endorsement on the back, so why can't a demand for lawful money be made on the front? That way when your receipt, which includes a picture of the checks, is issued you have an instant record of that deposit with lawful money demand.
    The deposit slip is your domain in my opinion. It is like a withdrawal slip. Make your demand whenever you are required to sign for cash but it is also good to do so wherever possible. When you get a paycheck though, the front side is the domain of your employer or client.

Then there is issuing NOTICE to the bank, CC: IRS and not even being concerned on a per deposit basis.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Then there is issuing NOTICE to the bank, CC: IRS and not even being concerned on a per deposit basis.
    So you're saying it's a simple as making any other NOTICE, for example:

NOTICE: USC Title 12 Section 411, Demand For Lawful Money

Any other vitals I missed?