Thread: The Original R4C in the modern civil era?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Name:  DNA doodle.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  60.7 KB

Name:  DNA doodle 2.JPG
Views: 505
Size:  85.2 KB
    is this also part of The Voynich manuscript?

3. Both contract law and the UCC are about trust.
    another interesting tidbit ive ran across.. when a contract requires a payment(s) and there is no money with which to immediately pay it with, that contract automatically becomes a trust.

4. Common law is nothing more than case law.
    that really would have to depend on the definition of "Common" , and much like the term 'Common sense', it can have a different meaning to different people. my only common law is the so called golden rule and the people who live by that rule, i share something in common with.

5. It can be any innovation to the contract/trust. If one party notifies the other party of a change, then the other party has time to think it over and if he stays quite it cures into the new bylaw of the trust agreement. Law. The way to refuse is called Refusal for Cause.

dont you mean to write 'any novation'? and i dont think 'contract' and 'trust' are interchangeable and/or synonymous. seems to me, at this point in time, that contract is of law and trust is of equity. ive posted a new thread http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...3749#post23749 that if anyone is interested in and replys to, i will post more about my latest perspective on this.

it might be that contract and trusts are like oil and water? for instance, if you have no trust in another then a contract would be the right tool for a job but if there is a trust, a contract would not be needed.
    Last edited by george; 05-27-17 at 03:52 PM.