Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
See post #31

See post #32

The above relays the logic and rationale based on law.

The proof in actuality is the confirmation of the above by 2 state governments and the federal government for the past 2 years, at least for me.

However, my situation and status may be one special profile that is being honored. The only thing "different" about me is that I have never registered to vote, and I have registered in the county a Proof of Life and a Solemn Act and Deed. And this is so, even though there is currently in place an Installment Agreement for back taxes, which by the way, is being paid with Lawful Money as well. And I am NOT a financial broker or in banking profession.
But I believe others on this site are getting refunds without proof of life or other declarations. I believe making a clear public record that creates substantive evidence of all transactions demanding lawful money is the key, all done in good faith reliance on 12 USC 411 and 12 USC 95a(2), AND on the Father and His Son, and the red line in the sand they commanded to be observed by all parties (including Satan) in this issue, namely Mt 22:21.

Beware of becoming an unwitting tool of the Adversary by undermining and doubting the remedy provided by the Creator that He promised to provide to His People in 1 Cor 10:13.

Remember the words given to Joshua in Joshua 1:9, and to Peter by the Messiah in Mt 14:31.

So claim this promise of remedy. Be courageous. Have faith!

Peace.
Doug, as you can see I'm doing some digging and first want to thank you for your contributions here! I wanted to see if you could share with me more information on the Proof of Life and a Solemn Act and Deed and how to properly file these ?