Thread: Remedy for Fathers?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Found the R4C forum.
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...rk-Instruction

So I should get this on record with the clerk and file writ of Mandamus or some such? Its a circuit court btw.

Some guys you may want to listen to concerning children and administration:

Rod Class
    George Gordon
    His clips are also on YouTube, just do a search for "Karl Lentz property."
    Thanks gonna check them out.

Followed the link to NOLO

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...r-the-ucc.html

Possession. A security interest in many types of collateral, including “negotiable documents, goods, instruments, money, or tangible chattel paper,” may be perfected by the secured party possessing the collateral. However, so-called “intangible” collateral, such as accounts receivable, cannot be perfected by possession. While “possession” is not directly defined by the UCC in this context, it does appear to include possession not only by the secured party but also by an agent of the secured party.

Control. The UCC states that, “A security interest in investment property, deposit accounts, letter-of-credit rights, or electronic chattel paper may be perfected by control of the collateral . . . .” The meaning of “control” can vary depending on which type of collateral is involved. For example, a secured party may have control of a deposit account if the bank, the debtor and the secured party have all agreed that the secured party may handle the funds in that account “without further consent by the debtor.” As another example, a secured party has control over investment property, such as securities (shares of stock or the like), if the property is delivered to the secured party, and, if necessary, “endorsed” (signed) to the secured party.
    What worries me with the UCC route is that I technicaly don't have possession or control. So would I have to have delivery first?
    Please excuse my work flow this tends to get me more organized with everything time stamped on VB
    Last edited by MIRemedy; 06-01-14 at 11:11 PM. Reason: more content