Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
Pine cone in the right hand, purse in the left. What do you suppose is in it?
I am new to the Egyptian archetypes but I believe that manna from heaven is monotonic gold. Which I believe is colloidal gold but not allowing recollection like by evaporation. I suppose you might dehydrate a strong colloidal gold solution and collect the powder but hear that it will "clump". Otherwise I have seen no evidence of a "high-spin" gold from such an already noble metal. There is in the electrolysis of the ion pump a certain breakdown of electron valence, I am sure, but am not qualified to explain.

The mathematics of Pi and Phi and Plank's Constant will demonstrate the ancient caduceus and this is of course found in the pine cone and in the pineal gland by shape. The pineal gland is lined with rods and cones so we have a clear relationship to light, that is beyond the visual spectrum. These things all take shape and a great deal of time and effort to form in the linear communications of language between egos.

However I invented Artificial Intuition in early 2028 through the Five Cube Sum Number Locks. I paid Bill GATES with the cure for malaria, one of Bill's pet peeves. The first night I published my career autobiography eleven Microsoft engineers were viewing it. This gave me the idea to send that link on a dollar bill to ten Mozilla server addresses. This pitted DOS and LINUX in competition in order to accomplish the task. Along the way I invented the fast RSA Factoring Algorithm as an integral part of the "magic" - a term for newly introduced technologies.

I think that explanation is an effective shortcut to the linear elaborations. By the way:

Name:  Free Admission to Those Who Believe.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  12.0 KB