Thread: Lawful Money Setoff > Parking Ticket

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We had a couple small splinter groups in other parts of the country who had not used the lawful money language on a couple hospital presentments, one of them when was billed and refused service went back and tendered the bill back with a copy of the Certificate of Live birth, he presented it as a gift and told them the name is ward of the state, from that point on they were about falling over themselves to offer any service they could additional. He needed a triple heart bypass surgery and it was given to him and he never seen a bill after that. This was in Ohio

The other man his wife had been in the hospital because of cancer, she had died after all the treatments and they presented him with a bill of a little over a quarter million dollars. He did the same thing as the first guy did and never seen a bill again.
    This was in Texas.

The reason I keep posting that is the connection I mentioned this weekend about the licensing, the hospitals are chartered by the state, the state is the one putting up the faith and credit for the name, look at it again, what do you suppose " elsewhere " means in the last sentence ?
    What I am proposing here is that the hospitals were not doing business with the man, the man just had " use " of the name, the hospitals were doing business with the state, because they are licensed/chartered by the state to do business. " Usufructuary "

I know your next question is going to be for the scientific proof, but I talked these men and they do not want to put any of it on the Internet. Sorry I cannot provide, but you asked. This new text they are using for presentments attached here is the only thing they would provide:
    GIFT TAX STAMP_5.doc

replevin bond
    : a bond given by a plaintiff in a replevin action to cover losses to the defendant or court officer seizing the property in the defendant's possession and transferring it to the plaintiff in the event that the plaintiff loses the case
    Last edited by motla68; 08-22-11 at 03:37 PM.