Thread: The KEY ISSUE for a COMMON LAW GRAND JURY

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Lately it has occurred to me that now the diversity of citizenship is defined clearly I might well make effort to revive Are You Lost at C? When my friend James Harlan filed his Libel in Review neither of us had a clue about redeeming lawful money and that doing so by demand defined the diversity.

I interject that as a stepping stone to the end I believe you seek on this thread; to form authoritative grand juries.

Forming the grand juries is definitely the way to go, the way to get it done. I have been on and before "common law grand juries". In theory they are great but the same deal keeps stumbling the process and that is the demand to be clear of contract with the Fed. I have had deputies in the booking area ask me if I spend "American Money" (FRN's). That is all they needed to hear when I affirmed that I used Federal Reserve notes.

I think my major breakthrough happened at a William THORNTON seminar in Black Forest. Not from Bill though, it was from one of the other students during breaks and lunch. He seemed intent on convincing me that all we had to do was study the way the Attorney General formed grand juries and then do that, right there in the same courtrooms!

Which begs the question, Why can't we?

In my opinion, and my objective lately is that larger numbers of people have to redeem lawful money to start recognizing the Authority - who is the Author of all Authority? I AM. Get out of the abomination of false balances and recover from civil death.

We were bouncing this around on the brain trust the other day:
    YES!!! And if the one bringing a CLAIM before a Common Law Grand Jury is on record as "demanding lawful money for all transactions", then a jury of his peers should also be on record as doing the same!

This means John Darash, the founder of National Liberty Alliance, should be informed of this "lawful money connection" and add it as one of the requirements to be a jurist on a Common Law Grand Jury in order to rule on such a "Claim of Trespass before Common Law Grand Jury" from a man who free from contract with the FED because said man is on the record as "demanding lawful money for all transactions".

I am in communication now with Joe Kelley, the California State Coordinator for the National Liberty Alliance, and he is now a member of my BLOG so I can get him quickly informed on this issue until he joins StSC, and then perhaps pass this critical connection along to John to rebut that debilitating nexus that has legitimately "stumbled" the Grand Juries in the past, as you state.

I will keep you posted on our progress...

Thanks David for bringing up this critical connection!

Great timing, in light of your statement: "my objective lately is that larger numbers of people have to redeem lawful money to start recognizing the Authority"!!

I love your "I AM" 3D Stereogram image of the "Burning Bush"... It took me a while to focus on seeing it though!

Perhaps we are rejecting that Authority by choosing FRNs over USNs.

Like the 3D Stereogram, they do even see the 2 choices laid out right in front of them on the one dollar bill.

And I believe Deut 24:15 does indicate that "delaying payment" is a SIN... a trespass. We are choosing the lefthand side of the FRN.

Perhaps that Authority cannot intervene for us because we are CONSENTING to this SIN and "Legalized Plunder" by not redeeming FRNs by not demanding lawful money for all transactions, by not choosing the righthand side of the dollar bill?

I am ready to promote your new website so we can achieve your new objective ASAP, and perhaps require all Common Law Grand Jurists to do this in order to be a jury of peers for those of us who are doing it now, and have claims of trespasses ready to bring before them.
    Last edited by doug555; 01-05-14 at 04:48 PM.