Over the last two weeks I've experienced a major realization: I really don't care what the people who operate the various governments think about THE NAME. I know how to "turn it off," so to speak. I understand that sometimes people want me to use it with the number, and if it's advantageous , I do it. Same with citizenship - if I need it, I use it.

At the end of the day, I see the issue as a mental health problem; my neighbors are deluded. There's also the possibility that I am too.

So far I've refrained from turning off the legal person, because there are people in my life depending on me, and I'm not sure I can operate efficiently without disrupting their lives in a negative way.

I want to say 'thank you' to David Merril for showing me the difference between the True Name and THE LEGAL NAME. I am holding a driver's license that shows THE LEGAL NAME being operated by a man with a True Name.

Since I took that step, the true nature of my relationship between my neighbors and I keeps becoming more clear in my mind. I now know with certainty that if needed, I can completely sever all ties with them very easily, and emerge quite unscathed from suffering the brunt of their delusions.

I agree with you, Freed, the bankers' end game is evil and despotic. But the greater crime is the fear and anxiety that our neighbors are enduring on a daily basis. It's criminal because they're doing it to themselves. I know this is true because it was true - and still is, to a lesser degree - in my personal experience.

But you made the comment that, "this won't end well. " I think it does end well. All of this is necessary in order for people to discover their true worth.