Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is what I was pointing out. IN GOD WE TRUST and the Oath before that same God forms a security agreement with the Treasury (state treasury).

Ergo you can utilize the System's testimony of faith. No need for Rules of Evidence - everybody knows the Treasury's testimony is IN GOD WE TRUST as it is all over the currency. I am not saying the System testifies so, I simply have evidence that this is the System's testimony. I do not have to conjure up any more metaphysics than what the System is already conjuring.

The oaths of office follow the same Form of Oaths. All officials must swear in to validate their Office before that same Ever-living God found on the currency. There is only one God! Everybody immersed in monotheism knows that. This is how the security agreement is built.

The USGS (Geodetic Survey) testified for me that the Summit of Mount Herman is 9,035 feet above the High Tide and therefore out of admiralty jurisdiction. Get it? I used the US' confession of faith and testimony so that Robert E. RUBIN resigned in time to make the 5:00 News! Within a few weeks somebody climbed the mountain and destroyed the placard, having to carry a sledge hammer to the top of the mountain! Now who would do that?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. One should note that the Oath of the Luciferian Rebellion took place on Mount Hermon!

Name:  monumentsmounthermon.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  155.3 KB

This connects directly to my work on the Table of Relative Weights, where I proved the existence of God as Law, as the angles of the Pentagram are 72 Degrees and the Fibonacci Sequence relates to the 72-Fold Name of God too. The ideal Standard for the best resonance of the naturally occurring isotopes is Germanium 72! So do not confuse my post please, with a lack of faith - simply utilize the record and the Law will prevail!

Name:  Herman pastoral.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  214.7 KB

Mount Herman, Colorado.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-01-14 at 02:21 PM.