Thread: New guy, thrilled about opting out of tyranny, with questions.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
    Hi David, you are correct about the screenname. I would have responded sooner but was at a men's retreat this weekend with my church. I'm pretty excited that someone with your expertise has responded. Before I even found this site, I read some of your postings and people referring to you on other sites. It feels great starting to escape this real-world Matrix that I've lived in for some time.

Help with the Notice to the FRB and Evidence Repo would be appreciated, and generally learning from you would be awesome. It would be amazing to invite you out to lunch (and of course, beer if you'd like) and pick your brain for a while. Just lost my job last week, so if you'd be willing to spend an hour or two, it would be very beneficial for someone who is likely going to be starting a new job in the next week or two. With the new awareness that I have of public money vs private credit, and the result leading to tax-exemption, this is quite the paradigm shift when it comes to selecting and opting in to workplace benefits.

Something else that struck me about lawful money that I love: now when I tithe my church, it will strictly be a gift to a church, not a gift AND a tax deduction. Giving to the church for the exclusive purpose of giving sounds like a much better arrangement to me.

Thanks again, this information is all so eye opening and that car registration example is great. My wife thought of the brilliant question on this though, would you still use a license plate with tags if you do this? If not, how does one explain the lack of either/both to police officers who aren't aware of lawful money and all of it's wonderful Constitutional protection, and instead pull you over because of the sore thumb on the rear bumper?

PM me if you're up for lunch & beer sometime, and I'll send you my info! I'm in Centennial, but can meet anywhere in the greater Denver area.

Thanks. I will do that. I enjoy showing people around the federal repository and/or the Golden Rectangle. This mental architecture manifest on the geography here in the original State Capital is quite fascinating to me and since it is completely undocumented, meaning I discovered it in a dream-vision, talking to people about it as they witness the survey is about the best insight for me.

One must show responsibility in Colorado - meaning the Driver License exhibits competence so that an insurance policy will cover you in an accident. I believe that you can post $30K cash bond still but no license or registration can still be problematic at traffic stops.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-28-14 at 09:40 AM.