Thread: Legal name = mark of the beast ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Heh.... this is whole different can of worms, but I would have to delve into the red pill to explain.

Another conversation for another time.
    Let me be quick to say that i am not sterotyping the female. I make a statement concerning my own psyche. But i can look around and plainly see that rationale thought is being replaced with emotional desire. And thusly the pendulum is swinging again. But is this good? Does this swing benefit consciousness or does the schism still exist? Let us cure the breach - restore the paths of old.

Nevertheless one who comprehends and knows how the emotional woman works can manipulate male/female through advertising - suggest the movie BRANDED for more on advertisements and their absolute dictatorial control over the sleeping masses.

Now then the Legal Name is NOT the mark of the beast. And at this point that should be very clear. But we can see the mark is first in the hand - for how do you labor and what is your intent? And then in the forehead. What is in your forehead? Your brain perhaps? Do you think? How do you rationalize? Have you accepted this current state of being or do you imagine there could be something different?

Do you imagine yourself imprisoned unable to escape - or perhaps, just perhaps there is actually noone guarding the jail cell? Have you become so imprisoned by YOUR OWN THOUGHTS that you have erected a prison of existence? This does not have to be - Lead your people Moses!

At the core or crux is trust. The woman at the well has sat at the feet of five teachers [husbandmen] and still she thirsts.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-13-16 at 09:10 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!