Thread: Winston Shrout Charged

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Before March, 2016 a 'bird' put it in my ears that they were going after him for not filing. I was unaware of the other prospective charges. Of what I've seen of his videos, a lot of what he discusses is sound as far as legal/law matters go. However, many times I got get the impression that he hadn't quite fully developed his grasp in certain areas.

As for the IBOEs and such, I'm not sure what he was doing or why he was doing it. I've tended to express caution to those aiming to mess around with IBOEs and the like to avoid such things unless they really know what they are doing.

With bills of exchange, AFAIK, one has to have something to draw on. Issuing a BOE drawn on the Treasury generally might not be a good idea unless you're the Treasurer of the United States or something like that.

Anyways, if money knowledge is so important to people, I just don't get why they wont study books on bills of exchange and promissory notes. In doing so they would easily be able to determine what is or isn't missing in the scheme of things.

Also, maybe I missed any "anti-government" rants of Winston SHROUT but he never quite came off as "anti-government" to me. Although, he did seem at times to 'straddle' the fence a bit too precariously. Ex-military but not a U.S. citizen, but having an SSN? In any case, one might have figured he'd have had his bases covered in a good way. Maybe he does.

This might be related:

Sean and Melissa Morton Arrested.

And this:

Sail (Far) Away: At Sea with America's Largest Floating Gathering of Conspiracy Theorists

Name:  f5cpt4gbfwibwzsawhte.jpg
Views: 1859
Size:  65.4 KB
    Sean David Morton, acting as master of ceremonies during the closing panel at the Conspira Sea.

Name:  jerxw3unncqpapb2vyrv.jpg
Views: 1773
Size:  64.0 KB
    Sean David Morton, left, talking to Winston Shrout.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-27-16 at 11:19 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.