Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Bastardized by the absence of the Father.

Name:  affiliation.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  170.0 KB
Founding Father = Male - Mind
Founding Mother = Female - Ecclesiastical
Child = State / Church

State is the place of my Nativity - thusly when I come of age and according to my Father I will leave my Father and Mother [House] and Take a Wife of my Own - and we two shall become One. For my Mind is Aware and Awake alive by the Grace of God in Christ thusly I have Will and can Covenant with God. For give the Zadok no inheritance - for I AM their inheritance. Amen!

Son 5:1 I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.

Son 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.

Son 5:3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?

Eze 44:25 And they shall come at no dead person to defile themselves: but for father, or for mother, or for son, or for daughter, for brother, or for sister that hath had no husband, they may defile themselves.

Eze 44:28 And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession.

Who will help the Widow and the Orphan? Who has ears to hear to even understand?

For many is the congregation being led by a spiritually dead leadership. Who will marry this Widowed Woman? In State or Church she requires a husband to form the Body. No woman ever gave birth absent a man [mind].

John13:8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.

John 13:14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

If you have ears to understand, will you help the Widow and the Orphan? For She who is Married births the Elect Children.

Peace and Blessings,
MJ