Thread: The East India Company: The Original Corporate Raiders

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In my mind, distracted means guilted (golden calf imagery - foiled) into becoming the Individual who cannot sue under the 11th Amendment.

I will see you at lunch, my friend.

Many thanks for the inadvertent vector, Victor. OR was that planned? Wandering minds wonder endlessly...
    [Inside joke - sorry! But that is what inside jokes are about...]

He noticed how the link to the federal Constitution has the Original 13th Amendment. Well I spent some time down there in the Archives and the Original 13th Amendment kept on here in Colorado until 1868! This is the real agenda behind the Civil War...

Name:  monuments center.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  45.9 KB

METRO organization facilities at the heart of the Fibb Spiral...

Name:  monuments extended.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  76.3 KB

Spiral Out - Keep Going. I almost forgot to mention how the Treasury Vault is located on the SE Corner - the federal repository.

Name:  6744-969.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  93.1 KB

Name:  6744-973.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  94.4 KB

You might think that is the end of the journey... I am telling you, the security guard actually caught me running my camera, inside the US Notes repository - check into that term, repository - and was afraid to confront me about it. I suppose it is mine after all. Funny though, the transformation that came over him about rules.

Name:  national banking sanitized.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  102.5 KB

Some might say I hypnotized him? Pressure broiled chicken on the brain? - Seals in the flavor and captures the soul.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-11-16 at 09:18 AM.