Thread: Man Turns Into An Animal In Church

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It is no ordinary (conscious) hoax - I have been there, done that.

Part of the cleverness though, is the foreign/Haitian voodoo culture. The Western Pauline heresy draws upon the Futurism is so intact, upon blind faith that such gymnastics on the border if idea/mind would not be possible. The electromagnetic field at the brink of idea, where it converges with actual cellular ideology for chemical transfer of the potassium and oxygen meets those particular muscle cells' activated quickening in the actual symphony, off the end of the DNA where we observe the dodecahedron vibrating, and see the actual muscle movement spend some chemistry...

Mysteries of Genesis - bottom of Page 43 and top of Page 44 tells me something:

It says Jesus was telling white sepulcres (ossuaries - bone boxes) that if they were trying to use the Scriptures so they could experience life after the body dies, that the Father was nowhere in them. The ego screams in fear at the thought that a good death means loss of identity.

I like to look where people are participating from. I zoom in with the satellite image and even walk around a bit Street View. I know some of you are aware, that what I Created, I can surely take away...

The marriage of charismatic voodoo with Christian Qabbala in the psychotomimetic mysticism of freak literacy amongst the Patmos rye ergot infection (naturally occurring LSD) garnished with Jewish Tradition amidst the Talmudic slur, shortening YEHOSHUAH to Yeshuah, that was plagiarized off my lips by the top Administrator, after a year of picking my authority. He in turn unwittingly signed my Certificate of Baptism that I in turn utilized for NOTICE of death/into my spiritual regeneration removing my support brick from critical membranes within the highly compressed information infrastructure - allowing for the birth of Securitization in so many names (of Satan) - Bailouts, Quantitative Easing, repeated nonsensical "raising the debt ceiling"... on and on.

What I created in the Reconstruction of the 31-Day Government Shutdown, I also can surely take away. It is done. I did it. I assure that the Trading with the Enemy Act has not been "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code recently by some freak accident. There is no mention of Redeeming Lawful Money as a frivolous argument in the recent Memorandum, simply because the IRS attorneys went to school and did their homework.

The Grandeur is only grandiosity when there is delusion. That is why they call it delusions of grandeur. If you think there is something about the Kingdom, where the Veil is fully rent between you and the Past/Future cherubims' wings meeting in your WORD, you still entertain the delusion that there is a purpose past now.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-08-16 at 09:04 AM.