it think it not 'amazing' at all, those folks 'on' the internet and how they be sometimes. what with infinite mind (or infinite mine?) and all.

just casting a small pebble, wasnt expecting much really but this pond was still and still has some potential i suppose. seems to have a nice reflection too.

it is amazing though, how many ripples a small stone can make on such a clean lake.

while Im writing of ponds.. i have a young labrador retriever that just showed up recently, had a collar but no tags.. I gave him a friendly greet and pat on the head when i first saw him and he hung around. next day, still here. hadnt fed him anything until the third day. dont need another mouth to feed either.

but yesterday i took him down to the pond and that was the happiest dog i have ever seen in my life! the pond has lots of growth that makes it look more like a wetland (labina) around the edges and he just ran out into it before he realized it was a pond i think but after that initial surprise he was having a blast.

I really have never seen a dog this happy! it was a treat for me as well. and im pretty sure he aint gonna leave now either. seems to get along well with everything else too except the chickens but were working on that.