I cannot speak absolutely to what is between your ears. But you sound correct in ways. The property tax is also use of services like emergency phone and fire, plus things like public schooling, bridges, roads and infrastructure. There was an inconsequential but emotional uproar regarding the irrevocable trust where the beneficiary parties made the trust public on social media, including the news. Otherwise I would not be speaking about it at all, as First Trustee.

A lot of people like to play on Bishop Castle and so there is a public aspect as secondary beneficiary, all those great people and their benefit of enjoyment.

Attachment 5349

There are some details to consider when viewing that there is no building or land associated with the parcel. This is the true church - Castle Church. Therefore there is nothing for the State of Colorado to recognize. If I was to impose what I think is in the mind of that state, Bishop Castle is a pile of rocks on nothing. This is the ordinary nature we all seek.

Like the very scary movie Annihilation. Due to different lighting where the alien came from we do not diffract DNA here. We pass it. Our survival is a sexual transmission over time instead of all DNA working together. The alien was unfamiliar with the Individual and its encounters with individualism for three years were only hostility - another concept that the alien could not even grasp.

Without even trying, it naturally began to try finding peace through curiosity and learning. Finally mimicking hostility and a spoof marriage to learn our ways, in order to survive and be at peace with the natives.

It sure is a pretty pile of rocks!