Thread: Two traffic stops snubbed.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Yes, pretty much between the lines to survey: " what kind of benefits can we offer you today "?

" absolutely none today, I waive all of them, but if you need benefits from the trust today, here take these instruments from the dashboard ".

Often will have a puzzled look on their face and waive you on down the road, at best a warning. The real pricks who are often rookies will make a whole scene out of it, checking their computer and holding you there. I usually tell them you had better call your supervisor to the scene, it does not look like you know the limitations to your authority here... [another rookie benefit.] If your real lucky the whole district of police officers will be called to the scene like what happened to me January 2009, big party; I had a good chat with the supervisor and in the end was sent on my way.
    Right on. Trust Law 101. Just learn the parameters.

Leave all of the codes/statutes/ and other such stuff to the those who are bound by it.

Specifically I say it is wise to learn the codes to keep the servant with his/her survey, but those codes/statutes do not apply to me.

To the offficer with a gun: "How, sir may I benefit you today?"

To the attorner - "I have no trust in you".

----------------------------

It just dawned on me what you just did. You are not accepting service "as benefit" from Officer. However, as Envoy for Owner - WITHOUT the Trust [survey] - you offer up to the Trustee - a benefit from the Trust. It is a way of saying - I am without this survey.

I am Envoy for Owner. Owner is Registered Owner or cestui que trust and I will not commit Trustee de son Tort.

Very Good.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-10-11 at 04:52 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!