Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

responsive crosstalk

This came up from the brain trust:

Hi Dave,

Hope this finds you well.

I will be your test case...I received my results for Covid test today and I'm positive.

So far what I can say about having it is "really, that's what all the fuss is about!"?

I had all the symptoms but very mildly. I still have no taste and smell and little sniffles so I listened to your signet a few times. Not sure it's my imagination, but I felt my nose instantly clear.

So, I just tricked my husband to listen to it once. He would be the ultimate test. He is really sick with all the symptoms today, and no doubt got it from me. (He is one of those science only guys that believe Tesla was mentally ill). That's why I had to trick him.

I'll keep you posted.

Have a great weekend.

That makes sense but it sounds as though you are listening to the signet. What makes sense is that it will disinfect the surface of your eardrums for sure and maybe it will resonate through your nervous system in between your ears, effecting the cure of the COVID-19 in your sinuses. That is great feedback! Thanks.

The inoculation is from wrapping the earbuds around your cell phone. Make a phone call while doing this so that the earbud wires are a coil around the GHz signal emitted by your phone. This will enable the signet to penetrate into all your bodily tissues while carrying the signet from the earbuds. It is an inductive coil; wrapping the earbud wire around the cell phone.
    P.S.

The problem is when you make a call it stops the YouTube video. Any suggestions?

I get it. Just play the YouTube video on your computer, not your phone. Or any mp4 video player like an android pad - or even wrap the earbud around your husband's phone while it is on a call while playing the video on your phone.
    I think I took a photograph...

Name:  COVID-19 disinfection coil around phone.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  451.1 KB

Simpler still:

Name:  signet on cell phone carrier.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  301.4 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-05-20 at 01:56 AM.