I stopped trusting Doctors a long time ago. I had health issues in my 20's and went to them for 7 years trying to find out what was wrong and I did every test they had. They always said the same thing, nothing wrong with you or you are just sensitive. And some of them would even laugh at me.
Modern medicine is good for gunshots and car accidents and nothing else.
Dentist's put mercury and call it silver in your teeth and push fluoride to harden your teeth so they crack easier and they call it medicine.
Most of them don't even know better because they are just fallowing the script they were taught.

A nurse knowing whats in the test is most likely a false statement. The Doctors probably don't even know. They just push the agenda and collect the cash.

I had to go to a natural path for a few years and spend thousands to reverse my health issues that modern medicine said didn't exist.
That taught me what real medicine is all about.

Even after that I had Doctors tell me that natural path medicine is garbage and I should not trust them. What a joke. They did nothing yet claimed my real healer was garbage.
So pardon me for not believing a word that comes from modern medicine hackers mouths.

And why would someone even get a covid test for in the first place? No one went for a test before this crap. If you had the flu or cold you stayed at home in bed until you were better but now if their nose is running off for the test.
The test does nothing but spreads fear.

I gave up fear a long time ago and I don't put my health in the hands of government issued Doctors.
I have learned the hard why that they are trying to kill me. After all a healthy man does not make them any money, only the sick do.

The ones I trust being the natural path healers are saying stay away from the test. Not just those interweb videos but the ones that healed me.
Our bodies are our vehicle that carries the soul. If you want high performance like a formula one race car then you better only put the best of the best into it. If you want a beater then go to a Doctor.