Thread: Clown World

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Get some perspective please.

This is an interesting ride. The fellow is obviously impassioned and believes that there are Masons who will hold him to his oaths to be subject to murder. This is pretty silly to begin with when you think about it. Why would you want into such a religion to begin with? You are on your knees with a hood over your head, there is a master of ceremony holding a sword, and you swear that if you do not keep their secrets they can murder you in the most hideous manner imaginable?

After being so deluded it is no surprise that one might remain so deluded, as to think and speak like the producer of the video:

After all, once you get in and start administering the oath to others you might actually gain the impression that you have that right - manslaughter. That you have the authority to kill somebody who breaks the solemn promise like the author of the video.

I too became fascinated by this myth - about secret and evil deeds in darkness in Lucifer's name etc. So I went to the Lodge and walked in. I asked if they minded me taking photos, "God, no!" And so I have gobs more where these came from.

Name:  biography of Colorado.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  407.8 KB

If you have read my material about fiat, US notes being lawful money and Colorado being an important war chest for the development of Greenbacks to US notes into Fed notes then you should know that many key points I have trained on are found in the history books found in the Mason Library and Museum. Here, I am standing with a religious leader President in the Mason Museum.

Name:  Lincoln Cane sanitized.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  300.6 KB

Interestingly, with LINCOLN's stature that walking stick would have been a scepter. He only borrowed it so it turns out, to hold during his Inauguration and sure enough, when it came time to reassemble a peacetime Congress he was assassinated. So I am just telling you all this to warn you that maybe such religious practices where you promise on the pain of death to keep it secret, is unwise.

There are treasures there, worth protecting no doubt:

Name:  Presidential Papers.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  199.9 KB

Name:  Secret Mathematical Knowledge.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  314.7 KB

Let me show you one more thing, before I tell you the real story here by attachment. Anyway, nobody there is very threatening. Sir Laurence GARDNER was Royal Archiver for the Sovereign Order of European Princes - so my escapades in on the Mason Lodge are an adventure in miniature. Looking for a good video "At the Ranch", I discovered something interesting. At least if you are a Bible Scholar.

We know from the Bible parable that Abraham plays a key role with delivering his half-sister Sarah to Pharaoh, for fornication. We can easily align these exact dates to find that man who fathered the Israelites is named Senusret III and his father Senusret II is "Father of the King - ABIMELECH" who confirmed that the sexual intercourse was successful, and that Sarah was pregnant. We also find that David, ancestor of Jesus went straight for the shewbread when he became frightened, fleeing from Saul. Another quick factoid is that Solomon built the Temple using Masons who made no chiseling noise.

These things are usually attributed to the supernatural powers possessed by God.

God is revealed to be of two natures. One is benevolent and the other is LORD typically, jealous and vengeful. The LORD on the Mountain in Exodus was Jethro - Lord of the Vulcans - furnaces that produced sulfuric acid - and key to extracting MZKZ in the video linked above. Watch this video from David HUDSON.

Meteorites are boiling transition metals and as such distribute monatomic form upon impact.

I enjoy Maynard James' take on the substance. Watch first. Watch second.

Moses is Ackenaten, who was Amenhotep IV and Pharoah in that part of the Bible Story was his father Amenhotep III. He exported enough gold for the Golden Calf that was reduced to manna and fed to the Israelites to create an invincible army of supersoldiers, for the campaign to clean up Canaan of the Hebrews (Habiru - Bandits). But that leads us to Lucifer.

Amenhotep is the object of all prayer ending "Amen". He is famous for uniting Egypt into monotheism. But not under YHWH - Jethro - but under the Sun. This is veiled in the misinterpretation that Lucifer is Satan. Lucifer is Light-Bearer like the Clown video in the opening post.

Anyway. I hope that sheds a productive perspective.
    Attached Images Attached Images