Thread: Charter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    That's some charter !!
    That was granted by a company (corporation).
    Sort of like "We the People" - an unincorporated corporation of men

Chisholm v. Georgia the opinions produced the following:

“To the Constitution of the United States, the term SOVEREIGN, is totally unknown. There is but one place where it could have been used with propriety. But even in that place, it would not, perhaps, have comported with the delicacy of those who ordained and established that Constitution. They might have announced themselves "SOVEREIGN" people of the United States. [MJ's Comments: Instead of "We the People of the United States"] But serenely conscious of the fact, they avoided the ostentatious declaration.”; and,

No such ideas obtain here; at the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people, and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects (unless the African slaves among us may be so called), and have none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty.”; and,

MJ's commentary: The Settlors are Sovereigns absent Subjects - via Grant from a Sovereign. The men and women remain British Subjects or citizens of America - as Tenants. The citizens are not set apart they are equal as fellow citizens in regard to class.

A TENANT begs a Trustee, Beneficiary and a Cestui Que Use.

DEVOLVED
    , pp. Rolled down; passed over to another.

Clearly, at Chisholm v. Georgia, the Sovereigns are “We the People” and those Signatories chose not to employ that term Sovereign [to themselves] probably, in my opinion, as to not awaken the consciousness of Yisra’el in regard to their former agreement codified with the Ever Living at 1st Samuel 8 in the 1611 King James Version referenced hereinbefore; and, clearly Chisholm v. George notices that the Sovereigns, the Signatories of the new Trust, [the] United States are in fact Sovereigns without Subjects and “have none to govern but themselves”; however, the ones who would come under the “Shade” of the new Trust [the] United States take the office of citizen and are equal in that office as fellow citizens as joint tenants; and, the citizens of America remain as subjects to the king of England as these never pledged anything, except maybe a pledge to a flag, and therefore never took the necessary steps to set themselves apart in this world;

------------------

Now consider the foregoing in Light of the New Deal.

The folks who Settled the New Trust - United States for [the] United States of America, pledged to themselves in their Declaration of Independence their lives, their fortunes, their honor...

Now look at a President giving notice of existing conditions and making an interesting Pledge indeed....

I pledge you, I pledge myself, to a New Deal for the American people. Let us all here assembled constitute ourselves prophets of a new order of competence and of courage. This is more than a political campaign; it is a call to arms. Give me your help, not to win votes alone, but to win in this crusade to restore America to its own people.

APP Note: In the Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt, this document is sub-titled, "I Pledge You—I Pledge Myself to a New Deal for the American People."

--------------------

I find the foregoing extremely interesting in light of Trust. Did anyone utter a peep of protest or rebuttal? Therefore their "man king" pledged the people - fellow citizens, equal to themselves as joint tenants in the sovereignty - as security for the New Deal. Notice the capitalization? This New Deal is a new Trust with specific intent - to restore America to its own People.

I know I am not going to be well received by the following:

I think that the BRITAINIC MAJESTY has reclaimed her Colonies thru banking processes began long before the Revolutionary War. Look at the attached THE OREGON TREATY, 1846......look carefully at the Parties, there are many indeed.

1. The United States of America - style of the Condederacy
    2. her Majesty the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
    3. President of [the] United States of America
    4. President of the United States
    5. government of the United States
    6. United States government

Plenipotentiaries
    1. Secretary of State of the United States - JAMES BUCHANAN
    2. Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to the United States - RICHARD PAKENHAM

What did this Treaty do?

Create an International Government - no Boundary exists between the two parties - United States and Great Britain.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-18-11 at 09:20 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!