Thread: No pleading.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Exploring the nature of 72 hours acceptance or reject the offer made from the FEDERAL RESERVE DISTRICTS ("FRD's"). What then is judge? Is he just upholding a Contract? in Banc The New Deal - FDR making banking available to the Public - it is just they are mostly unregulated banks. Most are endorsing the Federal Reserve, yes? I mean if they were not then the debt would not be spinning wildly out of control.

the de-jure re-venue officer in the FRD's wants to make merchandise from you. Will you remain silent and agree to be charged? I have heard many a judge say "we try John Doe all the time". I even saw a judge attempt to try DAVID MERRILL when DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT failed. Fact is any judge has complete authority to hear any matter around cestui que vie trust (CQVT). Will you appear for it and grant putative jurisdiction? Will you agree to be fiduciary to settle the account - why not let the Trustee settle the affair?

This is where I get a real kick out of those who claim dejure vs. defacto officers. If that sort of claim is made, then one must go to venue and jurisdiction and even to agreement via silence. If an officer begins to act and not a peep in opposition is heard well then even thought he is defacto in nature his actions stand because the citizens agreed by silence.

Motla68 - where are you?

Many times at chattel court, the attorner knows he is dealing with ignorant men and women so they form a line outside of the court room for each man and woman to "sign in" - that is "sign their name" just after they "Understand" they have been given a right to have an attorney or they agree to be representing themselves. Plus they sign their name in acceptance and consent to be given a benefit. No, you don't want an attorney - just sign this waiver - and agree to the benefit.

You did come for judgment, yes. I mean you did fall silent and accept the offer. What have you done to set yourself apart? Nothing? Well there you go.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 01:52 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!