Thread: Leave 1040 Line 74(a) Blank?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anthony Joseph
    Then, people are told to 'petition' the 'Tax Court' if they disagree with the assessment. The 'Petitioner' becomes the 'Plaintiff' (complainer) and must prove a negative (I do not owe...). The 'Defendant' ['IRS'] need not appear or testify.

Instead, require the original claimant appear and verify the claim of debt. No first hand testimony and/or verification, no case.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Then, people are told to 'petition' the 'Tax Court' if they disagree with the assessment. The 'Petitioner' becomes the 'Plaintiff' (complainer) and must prove a negative (I do not owe...). The 'Defendant' ['IRS'] need not appear or testify.

Instead, require the original claimant appear and verify the claim of debt. No first hand testimony and/or verification, no case.
    Wouldn't that equation change if you had photocopies of every paycheck where you demanded lawful money of the U.S.?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Wouldn't that equation change if you had photocopies of every paycheck where you demanded lawful money of the U.S.?
    Paper is meaningless and powerless without living voice verification of what is written upon it; only man can testify, claim and verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Its evidence.

Paper is meaningless and powerless without living voice verification of what is written upon it; only man can testify, claim and verify.
    Blank paper or paper with writing on it? Writing is considered to be a memoralization (of testimony, agreemeent, etc.). Oral testimony for ceremonial or 'shoring up' is another matter.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Its evidence.

Blank paper or paper with writing on it? Writing is considered to be a memoralization (of testimony, agreemeent, etc.). Oral testimony for ceremonial or 'shoring up' is another matter.
    In a code/statutory/legalese court, paper forms the record. In a common law court, the record is formed viva voce. Memorialization still requires verification else it is just ink on paper.

In a code/statutory/legalese court, paper forms the record. In a common law court, the record is formed viva voce. Memorialization still requires verification else it is just ink on paper.
    Name:  20100204051848!Exchequer_of_Ireland.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  74.7 KB

U.S. Tax Court is probably moreso akin to the ancient Court of the Exchequer rather than otherwise. Shall we bring rope and gallows to a game of Monopoly? Or perhaps a Catherine Wheel?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

doug555,

you say that this return has too many blanks and zeroes on it. i am wondering, as in the "1040 help" section there is no example i am aware of that shows a full year of redeeming where you would have zero income because of it. i believe i would be in the same situation as the person who submitted that 1040. i have one job, with no other sources of income, no interest gained, so it seems to me that there is almost nothing to enter. i put in my income, refund of state taxes, and the lawful money deduction, then what? i could fill in interest paid on my student loans and that sort of thing as deductions, but as i have already redeemed every cent from the whole year, that would seem detrimental to me as it would be claiming an extra deduction on money that is already not taxable, plus it would have no effect because i am already seeking all money stolen from me in the first place. there is nothing left to be asked for.