Thread: The Road to Ownership

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You might have to be patient in order to understand why I would have you identifying with Jesus in order to acquire "ownership". I will get back to the thread in the morning light.

This might take a bit to form a comprehensive explanation. So I may cover this in segments.

It is not so much identifying with Jesus as with comprehending with the CHRIST in (your) mind. The Messiah concept is and has always been one of reconciliation, or unity with God. This is how one equips him or herself for ownership - by becoming one with the Creator, or as I put it above co-creation.

The intention of this thread is to describe my journey to owning, which is to say become the Trustee with Control. It is all such. Nobody owns anything unless they Create (or co-create) if you will.
    As far as Christianity, the religion goes and speaking for myself I had to understand this lesson before I could truly comprehend ownership albeit I had perfected claim in July - on August 13, 2001 and signed the survey for the United States of America (The Declaration of Independence) in 1995. The Christian religion itself being a business plan is designed to hinder your ownership, not enhance it. It was as though by listening to the Holy Spirit prophecy had developed my comprehension through events that transpired after my preparations.

If you want to recall the first written constitution of record that is noteworthy being the binding of the Babylonian Jews to their office under Babylon, on the Temple Mount found in Nehemiah 10 then you should note that the law form was the Laws of Moses. The significant event preparing my comprehension was therefore writing the Laws of Moses in paleo-Hebrew and then translating them back into English, word by word.

It may be found that to be king in Israel one was required to do exactly this. Additionally I have typed the entire Pentateuch (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Numbers) verbatim. The King is Primary Trustee and Owner.

You are likely starting to comprehend what you already understand about ownership.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-23-15 at 03:22 PM.