Thread: Check Non-Endorsement Verbiage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    . The prefix DE [defendant legally at law]means to abandon claim, right, title...etc. But when I give notice[lawful]I am claiming only common sense in law be redeemed and restored with me as claimant or complainant, giving notice as it effects a financial trust why support state claims the defendants abandonment .My claim is giving respondents discovery as Me a claimant complainant or Plaintiff the term used in some jurisdictions as state vs the party who initiates a lawsuit can also be known as an defendant .counter claim has a respondent in any civil action .My claim no piss no bucket or court window to throw a no standing respondent out off. I stand or i don't .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    ...... I stand or i don't.
    “The judgment of a court of record [a court operating under the Common Law only; NO statutes allowed] whose jurisdiction is final, is as conclusive on all the world as the judgment of this court [the U.S. Supreme Court] would be. It is as conclusive on this court [the U.S. Supreme Court] as it is on other courts. It puts an end to inquiry concerning the fact, by deciding it." U.S. Supreme Court decision in Ex parte Watkins, 3 Pet., at 202-203. [cited by SCHNECKLOTH v. BUSTAMONTE, 412 U.S. 218, 255 (1973)]
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"