Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Even the dances in European and other royal courts are said to have specific meaning. The dance is actually real and tangible in the physical but yet it points to allegory. The dance of history has been much the same.
Yes, one would have to be ignorant to say that the symbol has not been made in stone; however consider Isis which stands for Spirit. She is looking for a means to impregnate herself - a sad tale indeed. For at once, man has fallen into Carnality which is symbolic of Set killing Osirus. And therefore man has not honored his Father or his Mother. Rather man honors himself in Carnality.

We can see in Isis molding the Phallus - the IDEA of developing a means to bring forth the Divine in Man. The means to birth the man-child [Rev 12]. For at every moment the Dragon [Carnality] stands ready to devour the issue of Spirit. Many externalize the Myth and fail to perceive the truth of the reality within themselves. Nevertheless as above - so below. So I do expect to see the externalization of the mystical in matter because the Mind will make it so.

If the collective consciousness of religion is looking for an all out bloody battle, then that is exactly what they will get. But in reality it does not have to happen. Armageddon happens between the ears at the Battle of the Kings. And then also between the ears - Melchizedek comes forth with Bread and Wine [metaphysically speaking].

I humorously smirk at this verse - Ye shall know them by their fruits. I am looking for that physical fruit but then when I actually spoke that recently to one seeking to get me to come to his church [Kirk], he said the fruit was not literal......He said the fruit symbolized deeds.

I like your use of the dance. So let us learn of Moses, Abraham, Pharaoh, Jesus, etc. So that we each might have Christ formed in us. Or said another way - Melchizedek might come forth at the Battle of the Kings to bring the Bread and the Wine.

Someone here wrote about Creation and Communication. We can do anything as One. The difference is Consciousness. I have experienced my 40 years of Probation [wondering in the desert of my mind]. I have led the "people" and yet we have remained in the desert. It is time to climb the Mountain.

I have sent out plenty of ravens but they never render any fruit. I have set down now upon a high Mountain and I am sending out the dove. I await the Olive Branch.

Consider now "war" symbolizes the internal conflict of thought. The Armageddon in the mind. And we know a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. Thus these that comprehend this mystical stuff, seeking personal carnal gain, seek to keep man in a state of duality.

Consider now for just a moment longer. Is it not transgression to even form a thought about what God is? For at once I have constructed a mental Image. What if I express that thought into matter? Then other men can know of my idolatry. But what other men cannot see is my internal state! I fell into idolatry the moment I began to define God with my thoughts!