Thread: Who needs a Driver License? (Official Goveernment responce)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don’t understand your question salsero “What make you believe you are a party to the US Constitution?”
    If you are a man or woman, then these rules can not apply to you, the man or woman.
    OK then as far as the constitution goes in Section 10 who said that the corporations have been/ are not doing this already? The front desk help don’t even have an answer.

But what I do know is that 22 others states are.

"Did you sign on to that document"? No I was not invented yet.

But the good news is Obama is raising the minimum wage for federal contractors from $7.25 to $10.10; he will sign the executive order Wednesday, February 12, 2014 in the East Room of the White House, (after) (“caviar” from the estuaries of Illinois (?)”, Colorado beef, 12 varieties of potatoes, “Winter Garden Salad,” consisting of “petite” radishes and carrots with red wine vinaigrette with hint of honey from the White House beehive, chocolate malted cake with bittersweet chocolate, tangerines, à la mode” vanilla ice cream) “BUT” Because the measure applies only to new contracts, have said it will affect just a few hundred thousand workers, where Obama is also calling on Congress to pass Democratic legislation to raise wages for all workers to $10.10. Is this in lawful money?

Now my question to you salsero is where are you going to get enough gold and silver to back a 17 Trillion dollar economy anyways?
    Last edited by Chex; 02-12-14 at 05:57 PM.