Thread: Good Morning Fellow Living Sentient Beings,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I believe that FDIC pretty well covers Membership as formal Fed Banks. However when the rubber meets the road, the OCC and Treasury are not very picky about what qualifies a State Bank by definition. This is how by just signing up for the trust (1933) one is treated like a Fed Bank. FDR allowed the common bank account holder to help save the Fed from the run during the Bankers' Holiday.

If the check is made to "Michael Lamb", is "Michael Joseph" a third party?

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    If the check is made to "Michael Lamb", is "Michael Joseph" a third party?

Chex! I cannot decide if the imagery is amusing or disturbing, or both...

Welcome BLBereans;

I think you will enjoy yourself here.

There are many mental models and "third party" to me means you are trying to fit "third party intervener" from UCC and STRAWMAN recent history on transactions. I prefer sticking to the idea that the commercial court will find the man or woman, by any name suitable as Defendant and Trustee with fiduciary responsibility to settle any charges against the Trust, by whatever legal or full name - express, constructive or even implied.

One establishes the Record, usually by becoming a "suitor" with a Libel of Review in the USDC and published on PACER. This way the suitor becomes the court of record. The Clerk Instruction is the method for future Refusals for Cause. The Libel of Review is fluff wrapped around the initial Refusal for Cause. The Lesson Plan is basically three parts:

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

Your question addresses number 1). The objective of adopting the True Name is to know one's true identity. This helps you understand various trust relationships that are formed, legally only by you, the living man or woman. Mental convolutions abound. I explained this yesterday, clearing up some delirium by saying how difficult it would be to slap handcuffs on a fiction!

The true identity (First Middle) is the truth about one's name, but it being distinct from any legal name on any legal agreement provides the ability to Refuse for Cause. This right also extends to novations - (innovations) - when the other party notifies you of changes to a current agreement too. For example, when you start non-endorsing - Redeeming Lawful Money - you are announcing a novation. Since your novation is the remedy provided by Congress the IRS attorneys never refuse your novation for cause.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Chex! I cannot decide if the imagery is amusing or disturbing, or both...

Welcome BLBereans;

I think you will enjoy yourself here.

There are many mental models and "third party" to me means you are trying to fit "third party intervener" from UCC and STRAWMAN recent history on transactions. I prefer sticking to the idea that the commercial court will find the man or woman, by any name suitable as Defendant and Trustee with fiduciary responsibility to settle any charges against the Trust, by whatever legal or full name - express, constructive or even implied.

One establishes the Record, usually by becoming a "suitor" with a Libel of Review in the USDC and published on PACER. This way the suitor becomes the court of record. The Clerk Instruction is the method for future Refusals for Cause. The Libel of Review is fluff wrapped around the initial Refusal for Cause. The Lesson Plan is basically three parts:

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

Your question addresses number 1). The objective of adopting the True Name is to know one's true identity. This helps you understand various trust relationships that are formed, legally only by you, the living man or woman. Mental convolutions abound. I explained this yesterday, clearing up some delirium by saying how difficult it would be to slap handcuffs on a fiction!

The true identity (First Middle) is the truth about one's name, but it being distinct from any legal name on any legal agreement provides the ability to Refuse for Cause. This right also extends to novations - (innovations) - when the other party notifies you of changes to a current agreement too. For example, when you start non-endorsing - Redeeming Lawful Money - you are announcing a novation. Since your novation is the remedy provided by Congress the IRS attorneys never refuse your novation for cause.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    One party writes a check out to another party who is Michael Lamb. If Michael Joseph is not Michael Lamb, then Michael Joseph is neither of the two original parties involved which makes Michael Joseph a third party.

Is this logic part and parcel to "UCC/Strawman"? I don't know since UCC/Strawman is not where I was going or where I came from.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I believe that FDIC pretty well covers Membership as formal Fed Banks.
    David ‘Opening a door without knowing who is on the other side.’ can be a little dangerous.

FDIC Search Sometimes we have to dig a little deeper to know what going on.

When someone posts here majority of the facts can be checked, Sorry if the photo was confusing sad but true.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"