Thread: "Court" Opinion On Land Patents - More malarkey from criminals posing as government.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    Walter if you think I'm wrong, how come many powerful law firms are also in agreement with my(and our Founder's) contention that a free people should not be forced to pay a property "tax" ? Also Canada is a Common Law nation too, you shouldn't have accepted that flimsy excuse of theirs IMO.
    I don't see any "free people".
    Just citizens.

The AG trumps your "powerful law firms".
    He is their general?

In Canada the majority of the land doesn't belong to Canada.
    Canada only owns the Indian reservations, Parks, the northern "territories", territorial seas, and some political buildings but not all.

If Canada wants land for instance to make another park it has to ask for it from the Crown.
    If you don't pay your property tax the title reverts to the Crown, not Canada or a Province.

Indians on the reservations don't pay land tax because the land is tax exempt because it belongs to Canada.

See the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I don't see any "free people". Just citizens. The AG trumps your "powerful law firms". He is their general? See the picture?
    “I feel a little ridiculous asking this question, but can you state your full name for the record?”

Since 2003, Whittemore focused on his planned Coyote Springs Development in Southern Nevada. Envisioned during Las Vegas boom years as a Palm Springs-type development, Coyote Springs would be a massive housing development — 43,000 acres, 159,000 homes — 50 miles outside Las Vegas, on the border of Clark and Lincoln counties.

Whittemore's plan for whom? What would Whittemore get out of it?
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"