Thread: Patriots win again - 2013 lawful money tax filing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Thanks for mischaracterizing our win as ... left $2100. on the table. Very incongruous coming from a persona who sets their W4 exemptions to 0 yielding maximum benefit to the bank&tax scam; at a minimum giving the govt a free loan. I can say we were both elated to receive a $5k refund last March. More than the box 2 FITW withheld. We got exactly what we wanted & asked for, no more & no less. That's less than 2% tax paid on $109,00 reported income. The federal govt does provide some important services and it's possible the primary filer was willing to contribute ... a little.

You might forgive me for glossing over the remainder of your post to save time. Just couldn't get past that .... certain agenda-driven aroma. Might wanna do something about that discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Thanks for mischaracterizing our win as ... left $2100. on the table. Very incongruous coming from a persona who sets their W4 exemptions to 0 yielding maximum benefit to the bank&tax scam; at a minimum giving the govt a free loan. I can say we were both elated to receive a $5k refund last March. More than the box 2 FITW withheld. We got exactly what we wanted & asked for, no more & no less. That's less than 2% tax paid on $109,00 reported income. The federal govt does provide some important services and it's possible the primary filer was willing to contribute ... a little.

You might forgive me for glossing over the remainder of your post to save time. Just couldn't get past that .... certain agenda-driven aroma. Might wanna do something about that discharge.
    Johnny, I don't have an agenda. Quite the opposite. Why do you always dismiss other people's ideas and interpretations? As you stated, you "just couldn't get past that...". That is total arrogance and ignorance. YOU know it all, so why should we think for ourselves? We'll just blindly follow the pied piper Johnny. With or without your success, people have questions, theories.

Despite your intelligence, you refuse to answer or address VALID questions/interpretations/theories...you name it. Case in point: you took a PARTIAL redemption for your FITW, where you 'let them keep' that $2100. So you VOLUNTEERED part of that FITW as FRN's, and redeemed only the NET portion as lawful money. My point was that I believe you have the right to redeem ALL THE FITW if recorded properly. I don't care WHAT you do. But YOU missed the point, as usual.

BTW, smart ass, I am prepared to file RILM returns for 2013 and 2014. But you didn't read that, did you? Because of course, you didn't need to. Ignore anything that does not suit YOUR agenda. The irony is that I am using the examples THAT YOU PROVIDED for 2013 and 2014. That FACT flies right by your prejudiced brain. Did you read that last sentence? Because I'm not sure if you glossed over this or not because my opinions are so insignificant.

And David Merrill, I disagree with you. Others learn by example. If no one provided examples or guidance on this great website, then everyone would have to make an educated guess as to how to prepare a 1040 for lawful money. I am not smart enough on my own to know that I could enter a negative "income" value on Line 21, let alone know THAT line can be used to record your lawful money demand. Just saying.

Q: Why is SOME or ALL of the FITW included in Line 22 "income" on the 1040, when SOME or ALL of it has been redeemed as lawful money? If it's RILM then that portion is not "income", right? VALID question.
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 01-23-15 at 08:57 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Must have been part of me unwilling to be silent in the face of (the afflicted with) evil. I have some quatlude canceling headgear now; all set.

David & Michael, thank you for your comments ... and this IRS blessing!

Noah
    ... and this IRS blessing!
    Good way to put it. By their silence, the IRS has given you their blessing. Lawful money income is not income under the Revenue Acts of Congress. Or maybe a special dispensation - you're a member of that - group in Colorado doing it right - I don't know how that works, I'm not Catholic.

JohnnyCash

gibberish or attitude

Special Dispensation. You raise an interesting question. Since lawful money filers are NOT bothered by the IRS, who or what mechanism prevents the IRS notices from going out to them? Are all the suitors on a NO FLY LIST? I doubt there's a LAWFUL MONEY DEPT at the IRS, too obvious. This is the sort of secret info that needs to be kept hush-hush. Do you think a single attorney must sign-off on every notice that goes out?

LPC may have given us a clue. They might be getting bank records ... not looking for unreported income ... but to see if you're endorsing private credit of the Federal Reserve, via naked signature backside of your paycheck !
    Quote Originally Posted by LPC
    Or there might be a series of administrative summonses to get bank records and information from businesses that have sent him Forms 1099 in the past, followed by a notice of deficiency.

If JC responds with gibberish or attitude, it might go straight to criminal investigations.

I don't know if there's any way to predict the timing or process for these kinds of things.

LPC
    BTW, we just got our W2 for 2014. After LM filing expect another fat refund & victory!
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 01-30-15 at 02:12 AM.

JohnnyCash
    Perhaps this is how it works in the IRS Ogden Campus:

Layne Carver: you got a minute?

Bill: Sure

Layne: Got a taxpayer here, system flagged in 2013 for nonfile in TY2012 with 1099 income. Thing is ... my Civil Penalty letters never went out.

Bill: okay . . .

Layne: so TY2013 same taxpayer files, but non-reports his 1099 income. Zero-income. I set the system to issue the CP treatment but again ... no notices went out.

Bill: and?...

Layne: the only one able to override is General Counsel. That's you Bill.

Bill: well, sometimes things mess-up. Maybe 1099s were in error; maybe filer really had no income.

Layne: Are you saying, not all income is income?

Bill: I'm saying mistakes can happen, but this... taxpayer here, John whathisname, it's nothing for you to worry your pretty little head over.

Layne: Exsqueeze me? Listen Bill, there's talk going around... that group in Colorado, this lawful money thing. That it's the real deal. And if so, then we're really taxing Federal Reserve currency, not all income.

Bill: O that's absurd.

Layne: Is it? I looked at John's TY2013 1040, and he takes a lawful money negative on Line 21 and it sails through, no flags, no notices. Putting 2 and 2 together here...

Bill: Do you like having a job here? all the benefits & perks?

Layne: What's that supposed to mean? Bill, my name is on all these notices. I'd like to know if I'm ... I'm just helping you collect on the biggest scam known to man.

Bill: Scam? [nervous laughter] Layne Carver's not your real name anyway. Hey listen, I'm late for a meeting. [graps laptop and scurries off]

Perhaps this is how it works in the IRS Ogden Campus:

Layne Carver: you got a minute?

Bill: Sure

Layne: Got a taxpayer here, system flagged in 2013 for nonfile in TY2012 with 1099 income. Thing is ... my Civil Penalty letters never went out.

Bill: okay . . .

Layne: so TY2013 same taxpayer files, but non-reports his 1099 income. Zero-income. I set the system to issue the CP treatment but again ... no notices went out.

Bill: and?...

Layne: the only one able to override is General Counsel. That's you Bill.

Bill: well, sometimes things mess-up. Maybe 1099s were in error; maybe filer really had no income.

Layne: Are you saying, not all income is income?

Bill: I'm saying mistakes can happen, but this... taxpayer here, John whathisname, it's nothing for you to worry your pretty little head over.

Layne: Exsqueeze me? Listen Bill, there's talk going around... that group in Colorado, this lawful money thing. That it's the real deal. And if so, then we're really taxing Federal Reserve currency, not all income.

Bill: O that's absurd.

Layne: Is it? I looked at John's TY2013 1040, and he takes a lawful money negative on Line 21 and it sails through, no flags, no notices. Putting 2 and 2 together here...

Bill: Do you like having a job here? all the benefits & perks?

Layne: What's that supposed to mean? Bill, my name is on all these notices. I'd like to know if I'm ... I'm just helping you collect on the biggest scam known to man.

Bill: Scam? [nervous laughter] Layne Carver's not your real name anyway. Hey listen, I'm late for a meeting. [graps laptop and scurries off]
    A big LOL JC !!