hi skikamaru,

thats not my "government", I am striving to keep mine between my ears. i now think government is another word/term for mind control im sure youve probably heard that before, no? govern=control, ment= mental. seems to fit! according to Karl Lentz, Obama was quoted as saying "America is a self governing nation"

the way i see it now is that the incorporated one is set up for those of us who fail in self governing. those who cant control their own minds will still have it controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
In a trust situation the bank is holding 90k in lawful money for a Boy left to him from his dad his Mom is his legal or lawful guardian and had agreed to the judges order when her common law husband died in car wreck his parents set the trust up for grandchild out off insurance claim.My question is the BANKer has been asking my wife's friend the Mom if she ever needed money from the fund she can get the order varied as it was her that had first claim on the insurance monies all she did was transfer it to her son.It the money cant be drawn upon without a new order no interest or earnings are posted with the mom's monthly statements who demanded lawful money in the first place was it a court judge grandparents lawyer or is it a way to insure the monies are not reserved for other purposes like daily interest or investment . I did my best to explain it and failed if one was to explain it to a 40 yr old broad why the banker wants her business it might help some older guy too?just asking
hi xparte, if i read you correctly here then whats the problem? if the demand was made and recorded then what does it matter what the bank does?