Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

back on topic..

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is your reply and another visit to my bedroom.
    see if this helps get back on topic:

http://highfrequency.forumchitchat.c...ficate-7696209

authentication seems to many a worthy path to follow. im seriously considering it too. anyone know a good reason not to that they can back up with straight talk?

thanks

hi xparte

straight talk - clearly articulated, directly on point communication.

thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

authentication seems to many a worthy path to follow. im seriously considering it too. anyone know a good reason not to that they can back up with straight talk?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

thanks

george, it would appear you seek validation to pursue this 'authentication'

So quit considering it, george........you have my approval to proceed with the many.......despite the sound and spot-on warnings not to expounded upon by xparte......which you clearly have dismissed

hi ag maniac

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    george, it would appear you seek validation to pursue this 'authentication'

So quit considering it, george........you have my approval to proceed with the many.......despite the sound and spot-on warnings not to expounded upon by xparte......which you clearly have dismissed

ag manic, priorly, Ive noticed that your motive for communicating with me is of a questionable nature as it seem to be now and you also mis take my words and motive(s) here. therefore, whatever else you have to converse with towards me will be refused for cause from this point forward.

for others, if nothing else, there is no harm in authenticating these documents and I challenge anyone here to prove otherwise.

what one does with the authenticated instruments after that could be risky though. Im discovering several directions people have taken after authentications. most notable is redeeming it and another direction is returning it to the RCC.

george....let me spell it out for you

BC authentication = wild goose chase

Fix your status george.....otherwise you are a presumed us citizen

us citizen = slave
    Last edited by ag maniac; 03-07-16 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    george....let me spell it out for you

BC authentication = wild goose chase

Fix your status george.....otherwise you are a presumed us citizen

us citizen = slave
    I like to add that perceptions, when in alignment with God's Word quickly become knowledge. My rendition is that state banks are somewhere below US citizen in sovereignty and since the remedy was originally framed for "state banks" and the "They" in the remedy is a pronoun... Well, if you have a pulse, you have access to remedy.