Thread: Claim the Name .before they do.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

bump

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi Michael Joseph,

can you explain how your example is an expressed trust? I see how it is expressed (in writing) but what who/what are you trusting?

also, is this also an example of how you "Declare yourself" as you have mentioned several times elsewhere? you have "The undersigned hereby declares" which indicates it is but just want to be sure Im not missing something else.

about signing the 1$ stamp, is this so that the document will become an international contract by doing so and therefore subject to a higher jurisdiction than us districts as I have read by others elsewhere or a different reason?

thanks so much for sharing1

well after lots of surfing and reading elsewhere.. I see that many are filing DBA for the purpose of using the name in commerce and saying that it is an infraction/tort each time the name is used in commerce without a DBA

still unclear why that is but attempting to find out why that is. much like the COLB authentication process, this seems harmless enough/ without risk. no?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    well after lots of surfing and reading elsewhere.. I see that many are filing DBA for the purpose of using the name in commerce and saying that it is an infraction/tort each time the name is used in commerce without a DBA

still unclear why that is but attempting to find out why that is. much like the COLB authentication process, this seems harmless enough/ without risk. no?

The first time I heard the stamp issue was at a Winston Shrout seminar. But as David said where is the documentation to back it? Have not seem any yet.

Here is a "Notice" that I experiment with claiming the NAME as mine with collections.
    It has not failed yet. Just sent that one out the other day and the phone has stopped ringing.
    To bad, I was looking forward the extra cash.

A question to ask about the "Notice" is why would it fail?

Name:  cleaned.jpg
Views: 1596
Size:  169.8 KB

the missing line reads as: Free schedule is subject to change with out notice.

Name:  cleaned page 2.jpg
Views: 1513
Size:  74.0 KB
    Last edited by walter; 03-10-16 at 06:05 PM.