Thread: Presenting Driver License Card

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    What I will do next time is have him print out the form with all the information on it but no SSN. Then I can show that to a F&G officer as evidence that I tried to pay the $35 but the irresponsible fiduciary refused to accept the cash.

I used my WSA ID and Passport - no address on it.
    If one is exempt from the requirement, one can present that evidence and serve it on relevant parties and perhaps even use that to get the license just to appease the Wardens. If one pays attention and sifts through all of the patterns one might notice that the SSN is most always 'requested' or 'required' where there is the potential for a person incurring liability due to charges or taxes. If a person is a resident, then the SSN might be well expected. In most or many cases, the fees they take are turned over to a Department of Revenue or Treasury. This might make a Secretary of State's office a revenue agency as far as fees are concerned.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-14-16 at 05:12 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If one is exempt from the requirement, one can present that evidence and serve it on relevant parties
    it is said that "one section of a statute qualifies another"