Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
another interesting tidbit ive ran across.. when a contract requires a payment(s) and there is no money with which to immediately pay it with, that contract automatically becomes a trust.
Yes. So suppose that somebody pretends to be a judge, by signing a deviant oath of office? There is no bond.

This breach of trust forms a constructive trust and the "judge" can no longer operate as the trustee. Certificate of Exigent Circumstances.

Rule B(1)(c) If the plaintiff or the plaintiff's attorney certifies that exigent circumstances make court review impracticable, the clerk must issue the summons and process of attachment and garnishment. The plaintiff has the burden in any post-attachment hearing under Rule E(4)(f) to show that exigent circumstances existed.
Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
that really would have to depend on the definition of "Common" , and much like the term 'Common sense', it can have a different meaning to different people. my only common law is the so called golden rule and the people who live by that rule, i share something in common with.
I brought up the Common Law of England:

Name:  6744-974.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  110.7 KB

Here is what that looks like:

Name:  Seldon Society books.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  169.8 KB

Selden Society Books.

American Common Law looks like this:

Attachment 4884