Thread: Is a bank required to have adequate cash (FRN) on hand to cash out a large check?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keith View Post
    thank you david, i did make my demand, but my reservations (providing SSN) are probably not worth the trouble i am giving them, i just dont know for sure what the bank is doing with the number. are my apprehensions unfounded? i have been reading the identity posts lately and on this journey there are some confusing aspects to identity, i know who i am, so does owner of bank. which is why i am reluctant to provide SSN for identification where in SSA says not to use it for such. and thank you again for your insight and i will look at a course in miracles
    A Course in Miracles is a great work if understand William was dosing Helen with LSD. So you are looking at Helen's superconscious mind written in her customized shorthand, through her religious upbringing. My observation is that the reading groups develop into great group therapy though. Albeit I have never opened my book outside the group reading, I have never really sought anything but reverse engineering the work as MK-ULTRA/CIA work product.

Helen (the Voice of Jesus) makes many references to the "time collapse" and this makes sense with Einstein's Theory of Relativity. There is also reference to this "reality" being a dream, or maybe more an illusion. This makes sense to me in terms of Schroedinger's Wave Equations, probabilities and dead cats. But I view it more like various balances of sleep neurochemistry - dopamine, serotonin, melatonin and DMT, dimethyltryptomine. There are others but these are the ones I recall easily and can orchestrate to surmise that this waking reality state is a mutually agreed upon holographic construct creating a medium where time has a purpose about remembering, remedy and redemption. Which brings us back to states of mind playing together in the language we apply - numero-linguistics.

I do not think the bank is "doing" anything with the number except utilizing it as an identifier. That you "give" the number and "Date" of Birth - date being a gift, is the outward sign of trust. In other words if you do not trust banks, then you might be trusting your mattress and a good handy gun. Or you might have a private trust, with a trustee managing your wealth for your benefit.

With a failed judiciary you might notice the Albany Remand is purposeful:

It was much more convincing to have the church there, an irrevocable trust. So I imagine the clerk of court took a look at the tiny url provided - lienglobal.

www.tinyurl.com/lienglobal

Name:  Doc 18 Notice of Lien from Olympus Ordeal.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  203.0 KB

You can get on the OCC email bulletins to evaluate how safe your money is with the bank. I am not suggesting you trust the bank, just that a lot of people do without incident. When it comes right down to it, honor is the binding component for civilization and getting out of elastic currency might be the finish, not just a good start.

In all cases/trusts the good trustee is always looking out for the best interest of the beneficiary.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-07-18 at 08:59 AM.