Thread: The Objective of Deviant Oaths

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The court says Kavanaugh took the oath required by the Constitution and another for judges that is part of federal law in the same room where the justices meet for their private conferences.

The 53-year-old justice’s wife, children and parents were in attendance.

Chief Justice John Roberts administered the constitutional oath and retired Justice Anthony Kennedy administered the judicial oath. Kavanaugh is replacing Kennedy on the bench and once served as his law clerk.
    I saw where KAVANAUGH considered William Rehnquist - who signed a valid oath - his "judicial hero." What are the chances he signs a valid oath?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    What are the chances he signs a valid oath?
    Slim to none. His early career shows him assisting the cover-up of the Vince Foster investigation. Another establishment tool of the deep state. I wonder if some of these judges even read or comprehend what's put in front of them to sign. Although people can change, so - here's hoping he does the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Slim to none. His early career shows him assisting the cover-up of the Vince Foster investigation. Another establishment tool of the deep state. I wonder if some of these judges even read or comprehend what's put in front of them to sign. Although people can change, so - here's hoping he does the right thing.
    Thanks for the link. My imagination describes the Brother at the reception desk at the Lodge telling the carrier, "Hold on a moment." Then 45 minutes later he or she gets a call from the Past master saying, "Just leave it. Do not enter it as delivered."

P.S. The Albany USDC delivery has not been published on PACER yet - past 8:00 pm there...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-14-18 at 01:23 AM.