Thread: David, could you satiate my curiosity what happened to the bond company in your case?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Pay special attention to the term for GILBERT. He was properly bonded for a six year term but renewed his oath with a deviant bond-dodge in criminal syndicalism in four, corresponding to contemplation of breaking the law - prosecuting a redeemed man - contemptuous of me being widely known a Sovereign Citizen.
    The only sovereign citizen is those wearing a badge and a black dress.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I'm thinking you meant to say ... SO HELP ME GOD.
    Thanks Lorne; nice Catch. I like when folks pay attention to the detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The only sovereign citizen is those wearing a badge and a black dress.
    I am presuming you mean Star Chamber. This is also trustee of the resulting trust.

The baser interpretation would be that whoever holds the force gets to be king. He who wears the robe is judge de facto in command of the sheriff. We have a suitor like that. He dealt in guns for a living and when contesting a foreclosure challenged the "judge" jurisdiction. The judge sent him out of her courtroom and so he was headed for the clerks office to conclude business and the sheriff deputies arrested him for contempt, pretending the judge had the authority to send him from the courthouse, not her courtroom.

Sooner than try staying out of prison for the phony felony charges he gave up his business dealing guns. He kept saying, She will throw me in prison.

The Star Chamber had execution right over the sovereign.

Name:  Star Chamber 1500.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  194.3 KB

But that does not mean there is nothing to be learned from the Michael DOUGLAS movie by that name.

Timing tells me that the thread is brought up regarding my patent. Something I have always pondered is how I managed never to directly Refuse for Cause Robert J. BRYAN for his oath:

Name:  Oath BRYAN R4C.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  226.8 KB

It sure looks like I did; maybe the clerk removed it from the Doc? Look how there are no PACER markings.

All in all though when it came to publishing the Notice of Misdeed regarding the Trust, how the phony process never effected the irrevocable trust, the Doc(s) were published by BRYAN from chambers. Like the clerk is not familiar with the law. So I see why I have not "recused" or otherwise rejected his de facto authority but it seems logical I would have been conscious of it at the time in 2017.

Name:  Oath McGOVERN R4C.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  206.6 KB

The journey is truly amazing!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-28-20 at 01:04 AM.