Thread: The insideous effect of endorsment.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am new to the forums, but Let me see if I can make sense of what I have read today.

Write up a notice, similiar to what Richard Earl wrote above. Get it Notarized and filed with US District court. Get and keep a copy of this. This will make all direct deposits from my employer lawful money.

I can either keep paying in to the IRS or claim "Exempt" on my W-4. If I pay in weekly, I should get a refund back of all money paid in.

When I file in April, I am assuming I can send in the notarized copy of the form every year and I will have no IRS liability, correct?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I have never been good at the legal stuff. If there is somewhere in the forums for a new person to go please direct me there.

Quote Originally Posted by jtmcclain View Post
    I am new to the forums, but Let me see if I can make sense of what I have read today.

Write up a notice, similiar to what Richard Earl wrote above. Get it Notarized and filed with US District court. Get and keep a copy of this. This will make all direct deposits from my employer lawful money.

I can either keep paying in to the IRS or claim "Exempt" on my W-4. If I pay in weekly, I should get a refund back of all money paid in.

When I file in April, I am assuming I can send in the notarized copy of the form every year and I will have no IRS liability, correct?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I have never been good at the legal stuff. If there is somewhere in the forums for a new person to go please direct me there.

You got it! It is even simpler than I have described it but for direct deposit, it is getting impossible to alter the Signature Card to accomodate your demand anyway. So I advise after your direct deposit if set up you would get proof of service that you served a notarized/certified copy on your bank too.

I doubt that they would shut down your account about it, upset as it might make the attorneys there.