Thread: $20 bill 1934 series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have heard about this abrogation - that it happened in 1921. I have never understood any reason that it affects me enough to verify it. I have seen arguments about it but never delved into the topic for the same reason.

I think Larry BECRAFT wrote an article about it; saying that something insignificant actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have heard about this abrogation - that it happened in 1921. I have never understood any reason that it affects me enough to verify it. I have seen arguments about it but never delved into the topic for the same reason.

I think Larry BECRAFT wrote an article about it; saying that something insignificant actually happened.
    What you are referring to is the abolition of the independent treasury.

It dealt in specie. The Whigs destroyed it favoring a central bank. When the Democrats won in 1844, it was re-established. Banks in the system were subtreasuries.
    The powers of these substreasuries and their funds were gradually transferred from them to district banks of the Federal Reserve.

In my opinion, this history is important since some factions were so hell bent on creating a centralized bank in the U.S.

"The Informer" also says that George Washington created districts in which to place the First Bank of the United States within it. These districts are also known as the States of <state> or "this state".

State of <blank> meaning the state belonging to <blank>.
    There is the geographical state in addition to this fictional overlay or district.

We may even need to bring in federal territorial law.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-03-11 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

It dealt in specie. The Whigs destroyed it favoring a central bank. When the Democrats won in 1844, it was re-established. Banks in the system were subtreasuries.
    The powers of these substreasuries and their funds were gradually transferred from them to district banks of the Federal Reserve.

In my opinion, this history is important since some factions were so hell bent on creating a centralized bank in the U.S.

"The Informer" also says that George Washington created districts in which to place the First Bank of the United States within it. These districts are also known as the States of <state> or "this state".

There is the geographical state in addition to this fictional overlay or district.

I do not think the Independent treasury was, but will check a resource that I might have.

I believe that was in the Judiciary Act of 1789 for the districts.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-03-11 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I believe that was in the Judiciary Act of 1789.
    Now this is bugging me...

Root and hog time ....

Now this is bugging me...

Root and hog time ....
    Is everyone assumed to know who "the informer" is and that what he says is truth? or that we were assumed to be alive in the time George Washington was alive?
    At least I gave a specific resource to work from.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Is everyone assumed to know who "the informer" is and that what he says is truth?
    Those who are serious about researching this type of material know him quite well.

David knew who I was talking about.

Sarcastic questioning doesn't provide great cover for your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    or that we were assumed to be alive in the time George Washington was alive?
    At least I gave a specific resource to work from.
    I have already. You need to go to this thread: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...wall-and-more-!!

You must have a short memory or something.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-04-11 at 12:38 AM.

Those who are serious about researching this type of material know him quite well.

David knew who I was talking about.

Sarcastic questioning doesn't provide great cover for your ignorance.

I have already. You need to go to this thread: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...wall-and-more-!!

You must have a short memory or something.
    Really, i do not know the informer, never met and shook hands with him, never had a conversation with him so no I do not know him, it is just a voice on a audio file.

You should check out Part 1 again and take heed to what the man speaking is saying at the 11 min mark to the the 13 min. mark. It may prove to be more effective in your posts.

Can you provide the document that backs up what the informer is referencing ?